Welcome

Welcome to the football manager 2010 guide. FM2010 is a football management simulation game from Sports Interactive.

Here, you can follow my progress through the game, as well as viewing screenshots and reading my tips on how to win!

Navigation around the site is easy, simply use the links to your right.

Click here to start reading from the beginning.

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

Wigan (a) & Birmingham (H) - Two wins from 2?

|

Wigan v Tottenham

Corluka returns to right back after his injury, Shawcross comes in for the injured Woodgate and Assou-Ekotto replaces Bale. In midfield, I'm giving Tom Huddlestone a game in for Palacios. My forward line remains unchanged, with Crouch and Keane
2 Wigan - Rodallega, Krivets
2 Tottenham - Crouch, Keane
1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2

The next two games are both at home to teams that I should beat - Birmingham and Wolves. It's Birmingham first, but it's a massive 15 days away, due to international call-ups. I've scheduled a game against Tottenham Reserves to keep up the match fitness of my players. A lot of my first team players were on international duty, so I wasn't too bothered about the match or result, but Tottenham won 2-1.

3 Tottenham - Crouch (2), Woodgate (injury time)
3 Birmingham - McFadden, Bowyer, Benitez
1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-3, 3-3

A sensational game between Tottenham and Birmingham saw 6 goals, ending 3-3. I was 2-1 down at half time when I changed my tactics to 3-4-3. It looked like backfiring as Christian Benitez made it 3-1 to Birmingham. Peter Crouch scored his second to give me some hope and deep into injury time Jonathon Woodgate on his re-return to the side scored from 2 yards.

0 comments:

Google Search

Privacy Policy | You-Cube Network | SEO Helpdesk