Welcome

Welcome to the football manager 2010 guide. FM2010 is a football management simulation game from Sports Interactive.

Here, you can follow my progress through the game, as well as viewing screenshots and reading my tips on how to win!

Navigation around the site is easy, simply use the links to your right.

Click here to start reading from the beginning.

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

Hull (h), Aston Villa (a)

|

Woodgate has picked up an injury and will be out for up to 3 weeks, but we got back to winning ways with the victory against Sunderland. An Andy Reid own goal secured the win in the second half. Bottom of the table Hull City are next, at home. Seeing as this game is only two days away, I'll be making a lot of changes. Krancjar, Shawcross, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Van Der Vaart, Bentley and Jenas all come back into the team.

2 Tottenham - Van Der Vaart, Defoe
1 Hull - Venegoor of Hesselink
1-0, 1-1, 2-1
Position 7th

Corluka has been sold to Sevilla for 5m, which will go ahead in January, when the transfer window opens. Altogether, I now have 7m available to spend on players! I'm trying to sign Ruud Van Nistelrooy on a free, but I don't think he'll accept such a decrease in wages to come to Spurs. I'm also looking to sign Newcastle striker Andy Carroll, despite him not playing a first team game for me whilst he's been on loan.

3 Aston Villa - Petrov, Agbonlahor (2)
0 Tottenham
Position 7th

Palacios was sent off at 1-0 down, which gave us little hope of clawing anything from this game. I decided to keep two up front after the sending off, which only made it easier for Villa to score more goals and take the 3 points. We stay in seventh position in the league though.

0 comments:

Google Search

Privacy Policy | You-Cube Network | SEO Helpdesk