Welcome

Welcome to the football manager 2010 guide. FM2010 is a football management simulation game from Sports Interactive.

Here, you can follow my progress through the game, as well as viewing screenshots and reading my tips on how to win!

Navigation around the site is easy, simply use the links to your right.

Click here to start reading from the beginning.

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

Final Preparations before the start of the season

|

Evesham are the last pre-season friendly before the league season kicks off. This match should be more like a cricket score, although I have players out on international duty - including all left midfielders! Lennon now plays left and Bentley on the right

6 Tottenham - Pavlyuchenko (3), Van Der Vaart (2), Keane
0 Evesham

I now have injuries to Ledley King, David Bentley and Kyle Naughton! All will miss the start of the season. The first fixtures are against Hull (a) and Stoke City (H). I'm hoping, maybe expecting, 6 points here.

0 comments:

Google Search

Privacy Policy | You-Cube Network | SEO Helpdesk