Welcome

Welcome to the football manager 2010 guide. FM2010 is a football management simulation game from Sports Interactive.

Here, you can follow my progress through the game, as well as viewing screenshots and reading my tips on how to win!

Navigation around the site is easy, simply use the links to your right.

Click here to start reading from the beginning.

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

Arsenal v Tottenham - London Derby

|

It's West Ham next and I'm hoping the decent run will continue. I've changed my tactics to a 3-4-1-2 for this match with a short passing game. Niko Krancjar will play as the attacking midfielder for this game as both Modric and Van Der Vaart have slight injuries. Keane and Crouch will start up-front, whilst Gareth Bale plays at left midfield, instead of his defensive role.

1 West Ham - Diamanté
1 Tottenham - Huddlestone

West Ham took the lead in the first half through Diamanté, but Tom Huddlestone managed to equalise to extend my unbeaten run. Krancjar was sent off in the second half, but I was pleased to hold on to the draw. The point moves us up to 10th again. It's Arsenal away for us next! Van Der Vaart is still injured, but Modric will step in instead of the suspended Krancjar. Pavlyuchenko will start as my target man, in place of Peter Crouch - who got injured against West Ham. This means there is a place for on-loan Andy Carroll on the bench. Arsenal are using 4-5-1 (or 4-3-3 depending on which way you look at it!), whilst I'm sticking with the 3-4-1-2.

1 Arsenal - Arshavin
2 Tottenham - Keane, Defoe
1-0, 1-1, 1-2
Position 7th

Arsenal took the lead through Arshavin, but goals from Robbie Keane and Jermain Defoe gave me a sensational derby win at the Emirates stadium. The win moves Spurs up to 7th in the table. The unbeaten run continues and it finally looks like we're going well. In other news, Ebi Smolarek has been sold for £1m to Bordeaux. The deal will go ahead in January.


0 comments:

Google Search

Privacy Policy | You-Cube Network | SEO Helpdesk