Welcome

Welcome to the football manager 2010 guide. FM2010 is a football management simulation game from Sports Interactive.

Here, you can follow my progress through the game, as well as viewing screenshots and reading my tips on how to win!

Navigation around the site is easy, simply use the links to your right.

Click here to start reading from the beginning.

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

Draw for the third round of the League Cup

|

The draw has been made for the third round of the league cup. It's another home tie against a championship side. This time, it's Sheffield United.

2 Blackburn - Brett Emerton, Morten Gamst-Pedersen
0 Tottenham

The next game was a disappointing away defeat to Blackburn. In this game, I also had Ledley King sent off. It's my first loss of the season, so I'm hoping to get back on track with my next games...

Aston Villa (H)
Chelsea (H)
Man City (A)
Sheff Utd (H) - League Cup 3rd round

0 comments:

Google Search

Privacy Policy | You-Cube Network | SEO Helpdesk