Welcome

Welcome to the football manager 2010 guide. FM2010 is a football management simulation game from Sports Interactive.

Here, you can follow my progress through the game, as well as viewing screenshots and reading my tips on how to win!

Navigation around the site is easy, simply use the links to your right.

Click here to start reading from the beginning.

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

Update on my football manager 2010 game progress

|

John Bastock has officially signed for Man Utd for an initial 4.9m. The money will help me secure more signings before the transfer window at the end of August. Giovani Dos Santos has gone out on loan at Sunderland. Ebi Smolarek has signed on a free. Finally, Rafael Van der Vaart has put pen to paper and signed for Tottenham, much to the fan's delight and young winger Danny Rose has gone out on loan at Wallsall. Sunderland are the only team interested in Robbie Keane currently and have offered 11.75m.

I've placed an advert for an assistant manager, I wish to find one asap! Kevin Bond is my current assistant, but I'm looking for a better motivating and higher coaching attributes.

Friendly
Lisburn Distillery 0 v 3 Tottenham
Smolarek
Van der Vaart
Bassong



0 comments:

Google Search

Privacy Policy | You-Cube Network | SEO Helpdesk