Welcome

Welcome to the football manager 2010 guide. FM2010 is a football management simulation game from Sports Interactive.

Here, you can follow my progress through the game, as well as viewing screenshots and reading my tips on how to win!

Navigation around the site is easy, simply use the links to your right.

Click here to start reading from the beginning.

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

Training Schedules on FM2010

|

Time to sort out the training schedules. It's best to get your training sorted whilst you're still in pre-season. When you start a game, all players use the same 'general' training schedule, so I would advise you to come up with your own set of schedules.

I've imported my 7 training schedules from fm2009.

defenders - (focussing mainly on strength and defensive attributes)
midfielders - (focussing on tactics, attacking and ball control)
strikers (pace) - (focussing on aerobic and shooting attributes)
strikers (power) - (focussing on strength & shooting)
wingbacks - (focussing on aerobic, as well as ball control)
wingers - (focussing on aerobic & attacking attributes)
set-pieces - (some training in each area, but also focussed on set-pieces)

All of my players will be assigned to one of the catergories and they will receive more training on the areas that they require for their playing position. Then I will 'auto-assign' the coaches, to help to maximise the impact of the training. I will also be downscaling the coaching team over the coming weeks.

0 comments:

Google Search

Privacy Policy | You-Cube Network | SEO Helpdesk