Welcome

Welcome to the football manager 2010 guide. FM2010 is a football management simulation game from Sports Interactive.

Here, you can follow my progress through the game, as well as viewing screenshots and reading my tips on how to win!

Navigation around the site is easy, simply use the links to your right.

Click here to start reading from the beginning.

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

My Current Team - Tottenham Oct 2009

Pre-Season News - Injuries to key defenders & friendly match

|

Three of my key defenders are out for up to 2 months. Gareth Bale, Jonathon Woodgate & Michael Dawson will all miss pre-season and potentially the start of the season. I may need to loan players in to cover these injuries. However, the players on the transfer & loan lists are not good enough to get in my first team. By the way, Man Utd withdrew their interest for Luca Modric!

It's time for the inter-squad friendly. Tottenham vs Tottenham reserves. The reserve team are mainly made up of players on the transfer list and other young players. Here are the details...

Tottenham 4 vs 1 Tottenham reserves
Defoe (2)
King
Pavlyuchenko

I've offered Robbie Keane for sale for 20m. I'm hoping to raise funds to buy some players as my whole transfer budget could be spent on Van der Vaart - if the deal goes ahead. Ebi Smolarek could be a replacement for Keane, he is available on a free and I'm thinking of making an offer.

0 comments:

Google Search

Privacy Policy | You-Cube Network | SEO Helpdesk